Saturday, February 20, 2010

Close~Up Of Some Cruise Ships

On Tuesday, after Sports Day at the school, Dennis & I drove downtown George Town. We parked at Burger King where Dennis went in a got each of us a delicious milk shake. Since the Burger King is right at the water and where the ships were docked that's where I was :o) Again, if you don't know it yet I'm just sooooooooooo fascinated with them. I got some really good pictures. Click on them to see close~up's!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This was hilarious to me! Here I was standing on land and you could see the BIG screen on the top deck. Click to see it!! This is the Carnival Valor Ship. And this is the Island Princess. It was one of the biggest ships I've seen. The workers in Burger King told Dennis that there's one bigger than this one that only comes into port a very few times. I hope I get to see if, because if I do guess who will be going downtown to get pictures?:o)

Look at that water!!
Do you see the boardwalk? That's where the people get off when they bring them in off the ship!
Another pretty picture with the beautiful water!
And another!!

4 comments:

Vi said...

Beautiful pics. Hope my birth certificate gets here REAL soon so I can get my passport!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you're finding all the great sights for our tour when we arrive!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Me, too!! Yes, we're doing our best to find all we can for when everyone comes to visit!!

Jimm said...

I don't know how close we will be, but hope to see ya! We will be wavin'
as our ship doesn't stop there:(
Talk soon. LOL Jimm & Cheryl

Dorcas said...

Jimm.....
Like I said, I'll get out my extra strong binocular's and watch across the Sea for you!! Hope you have a great trip!!