Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Napping Or Shopping For A New Mattress

After we left the base, I needed to go to the Dollar Store to pick up a few items to take to Cayman. When Karissa & I came out to the car Caden was fast asleep!! So, I saw another store I wanted to go in. We were only in there a short time and when we came out Dennis didn't come to pick us up and we couldn't find the car anywhere. Here he parked farther away from the store and another vehicle hid the car. We walked out to them and here everyone in the car was asleep, so that's why he didn't come to the door and pick us up :o) When we left that area we went up the road to Sam's as Brett wanted to buy a new mattress while we were here. Since Caden was sleeping I said I'd stay in the car with him and Brandon was trying to rest because of being so sick! Needless to say I fell asleep, too, because we were there probably an hour or more. Brett met us there and when the "Little Man" awoke, we went in the store to meet the others.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I know, I know!! But anyway, however you look at him he's just too cute!!


Finally, the decision has been made, the mattress purchased and the loading begins.
Securing it real good!!

No comments: