Friday, January 22, 2010

If Momma Ain't Happy Nobody Is Happy

You've heard that saying, right? When we were down here in November we went to some different grocery stores to check things out and compare to see what all they had and if they had some of our favorites. Well, I was greatly disappointed when I couldn't find my favorite vegetable which is lima beans. I thought that I wouldn't make it without them :o) Today our wonderful friend and former Pastor who retired after being here for 16 or 17 years, took us to get groceries and to a different store that I wasn't in in November. And to my happiness they have lima beans!! I was so excited and had to share it with Dennis who does not like them at all. He said get a bag and he didn't have to tell me twice. I definitely be going back to that store if for no other reason to buy much desired and loved limas. Now Momma is happy and the world can go on!!

4 comments:

Vi said...

Thought I'd have to send them to you. LOL!!! They're probably grown in Lancaster Co.

Jimm said...

With lots of butter on those limas, call me for dinner, anytime!!!
LOL Jimm

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
You are toooooo funny, SISTER!! The bag says they are distributed by a company out of Miami but not where they're grown :o))

Dorcas said...

Jimm.....
I won't have a problem calling to invite you but you may have a problem coming that quick :o))))