Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday, Caden Andrew ~ June 23, 2013


Caden,
Grammy and Pappy love you soooooooo much!!  You are growing up way too fast.  It's hard to believe that you are 6 years old today.  I'll never forget when Daddy called me in the middle of the night to go to the hospital as you were ready to make your appearance into this world.  He was on his way from Florida as that's where he was stationed in the Air Force.  I got up and got ready and rushed out the door to the hospital.  Just as I pulled up near the entrance your Daddy called and said I was too late.  You couldn't wait any longer and you were born!!  I couldn't wait to get up to your Mommy's room to see you.  Of course, you were the most beautiful baby I had ever laid eyes on :o)  I have tons of pictures of you and it was so hard to choose only a few.
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
Your first Easter 
At the hairdresser sitting on Great~Grammy's lap
Getting ready to go to Church
When you lived in Tampa we'd come visit and always had to go out on the pier at the Bay fishing.  Here you were playing peek~a~boo.  Look at those nasty bug bites!!
At Ohio State Fair where we watched the horses and then John Deere tractors
Now you are the BIG brother
At Red Rocks, Colorado last summer on our short vacation with your family
Shooting one of Pappy's guns
You just completed Kindergarten and soon will be going into 1st Grade.  That does not seem possible!  My heart is hurting as we won't get to see you this summer.  I hope it won't be too long until you visit us again!  You make my world go around, Caden.  When I feel sad all I have to do is think of you and everything gets better!  You brighten my day!!  I hope that you know how special you are to us.  Although we won't be with you again on your birthday, we'll think of you a lot!!  Call us on Skype or Face Time and tell us about your big gift, okay?  
You are the apple of this Grammy's eye!!
We love you with all our heart!!
Grammy and Pappy
XOXOXOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday Caden..
You are growing into a fine young man that your grammy and Pappy love dearly...
Have a happy day and eat lots of cake and ice cream..🎉

Vi said...

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY, CADEN!!! Hugs & kisses are coming your way from your Aunt Vi. Love you!

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Thanks!! It's so hard not being with your Grandkids on their birthday, isn't it?? You know all about that!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thanks!! Just would love to spend the (a) day with him!! So hard!! Love you!!