Friday, June 28, 2013

Graduation Part #5

My good friend, Sharon, clowning around.  She had to stop the procession a pose :o)
This is Abigail.  She and her husband, Carlson, are from Grenada and teach in the High School.  This was their first year at Wesleyan.
Sharon wanted someone to take our picture.  I love her!!  She is hilarious.
The girl who had my camera then wanted to take a picture of Dennis and I.
We wish all the 2013 Graduates from Wesleyan the best that life has to offer and to follow God's leading in their lives!!  This was a very busy weekend with all the festivities BUT a good weekend!!  Now my summer vacation has started.  I'm doing (much) work but not in my office :o)

2 comments:

Vi said...

Congrats to all the grads. Best wishes! Great pics, Dorcs!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thank you.
Hard to believe another school year is over!