Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm Back and Belated Happy Birthday, Vi!

At long last I'm back to blogging.  Earlier this week, I had to shut down my computer and when it came back on I wasn't able to get on my blog.  I was not a happy camper, believe me!!  But now I'm happy as today I worked and got that accomplished and am back. 
~     ~      ~     ~     ~
I was disappointed that I wasn't able to get on my blog, because on Monday, May 7th, was my sister Vi's birthday.  We had been celebrating for a week before her special day actually arrived.  I sent her this card and thought I'd share it you here on my blog.  It's done "Island Style"!
Here she was celebrating a birthday a few years ago :o)
(You gotta love it!!)
This was last year at Thanksgiving when I was visiting with my family up in PA! 
Vi,
Thanks for being such a sweet and special sister to me!!  Thanks for not just being my sister, but one of my bestest friends!!  We always have so much fun together and can laugh when nobody else thinks something is funny :o)  I'm sorry that I didn't get to talk to you much on your birthday! haha!!  I think I must have called you at least 8 or 9 times.  Oh, my what fun.  Thank goodness I have Vonage.  It's a good thing that you don't have a birthday more than once a year.  I don't think I could handle the laughing!!  Sure do miss you and wish I could have spent your birthday with you.  I guess I did ~ it was just done long distance! hehe!!  May you have a super, duper year and many, many more!!
Love you,
Dorcas



5 comments:

Vi said...

THANKS MON!!! I'm still celebrating. I got another birthday card today. I got one yesterday & when you open it, pigs oink. It's funny! ENJOYING THE CONTINUING CELEBRATION!!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Yes, Mon, you are so welcome!! haha!! At least it was done Island Style:o) Glad you're still celebrating!!

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday, Vi..and i loved the birthday song...

Vi said...

Thanks, Jeanne. I almost felt like I was in Cayman. You've got to go visit Dorcas. It's beautiful!!!!

Jeanne said...

Yes!! We would love to..