Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day In Heaven #2

My dear mother~in~law is spending her second Mother's Day in Heaven this year.  It just doesn't seem possible.  After Easter, we spent 12 days in West Virginia with Dennis' dad.  When we go there it still seems that Alice should come walking into the room where we are, but it just doesn't happen that way!  She was in the beginning stages of Alzehimer's and at times was really pitiful!  BUT she always knew us.  This song by the Booth Brother's is beautiful and it makes me think of my mother~in~law.
Happy Mother's Day in Heaven, Alice!!
We miss you and love you so much.
You'll forever be in our memories!!

4 comments:

Vi said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, ALICE! Can't believe she's gone this long. Dorcas, as I listened to this song, I thought of our Dad & how he hardly knew us but he still remembered Jesus. I miss them all!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Yes, time goes so fast and it's over two years now she's gone!! Unbelievable!! I know, Daddy sure loved his Jesus even when his mind was so bad!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! What a song... I remember how Dad was also....
Happy Mothers Day Alice...
Love,
Harold

Dorcas said...

Harold,
That song fits Alice and Daddy perfectly!!