Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day In Heaven #1

To my dear Mama,
I miss you so much!!  I just wish one more time that I could hug you and tell you how much I love you.  I wish I had one more Mother's Day to spend with you.  I wish we had one more time to sit down and just have a little chat together.  I wish so much, but none of those wishes will ever come true.  So, I try to remember the happy times we had together down through the years.  There are many, many good memories that I can reflect on for which I'm so thankful.  I'm so thankful that God made you my Mother!!  Sure someone else may have been able to do this or to do that that you couldn't do, but YOU were my Mother.  You helped to make me what I am today!!  I came across this song and it's just for you, dear Mom.  It is beautiful.  Thank you, Mama!!  I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day in Heaven.  And if you see Alice, tell her we said hello and we send our love!!
All my love,
Dorcas

6 comments:

Vi said...

Thanks, Dorcas for honoring our beautiful Mother. I MISS HER SO MUCH! These sunset pictures are beautiful too. Now I understand why you take so many pictures of them. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU TOO!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I'm honored to do that for her!! That's the least I could do after all she did for me (us)! Did you listen to the song? It's so pretty! Happy Mother's Day to you, to!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree Dorcas, and Vi..... I MISS Mom soooo much. I Love You Mom!!
Harold

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
Thanks for stopping by!! Love you!!

Jeanne said...

These honors are so special, they bring tears to my eyes...

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
It's just so hard not having our Mother's around anymore!!