Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another BIG Job

Today I worked on sorting eight boxes of new uniforms that were shipped to us last Friday.  I've been so busy that I haven't had the time until today to start this BIG job.  I really didn't have the time today, but had to get it started.  I worked on this today for about 6 1/2 - 7 hours and I'm not near finished.
I had two of our high school guys carry the eight boxes into Dennis' office so I could use the big conference table
and the love seat and floor once I got them sorted!  Usually I have someone set up four to six tables for me in the hall, but this was better.
Hopefully by tomorrow morning and afternoon I'll be able to have them given to the students who ordered
and the rest put in the Uniform Storage room.  Tomorrow is looking like another BIG day to get this project completed.  I'm so glad this only happens twice a year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you know what you're doing, sister!!!! Looks like fun. I'll stick to my job - making 5 lb of potato salad.

Dorcas said...

Hello Anonymous Vi :o).....
Well, the uniforms were all given to the students today who ordered them and the remainder put in the Uniform Storage Room! What a BIG job! And speaking of potato salad, no please don't speak of it as I'll be drooling. Oh, could I eat a big, big bowl of your potato salad!! Sounds awful tempting to come to PA for a graduation party :o) But you know what today is, don't you? Thursday ~ Pasta Day at the Grand Old House!! Want to go along??????????? Come on!!