Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to My Momma

It doesn't seem possible that today is my Momma's birthday and she isn't here to celebrate with!!  I sure miss her sooooooooo much.  She was one special lady to my brother's, sister's and I.  I've been reminiscing about her a lot today and have such fond memories.  I don't wish her back from Heaven, but sure do miss her.  Mom was born on April Fools Day.  I remember her always telling me that her father thought for sure that before she was born she was going to be a boy.  Did she ever surprise them :o)  I love you, dear Momma, and wish you another Happy Birthday in Heaven!!  Since you aren't here for your birthday treat I think I'll make an orange float with vanilla ice cream that you loved and think of you as I eat it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I sure thought about Mom yesterday as well, and I sure do MISS her....I LOVE YOU MOM!!!! Happy Birthday...in heaven!!! Today was the day that Thelma left us too, and I DO MISS and Love her as well...

Love & Miss ALL!!!
Harold K.

Vi said...

HAPPY 96TH BIRTHDAY, MOM! I MISS YOU SO MUCH. SO GLAD I WAS A PART OF YOUR LIFE! YOU TAUGHT ME SO MUCH! LOVE YOU!!!