Saturday, April 7, 2012

Out to Dinner On March 26th

Today, March 26th, was my big brother, Jim's birthday.  We went to Macabuca's for their buffett.
This was the day that my nephew, Buddy's wife Diane passed away and some ladies from Church called Dennis' cell phone to see where we were as they had stopped by the house to talk to my sister Vi. 

Look at all of the coral
Vi enjoying watching the sunset over the Sea
Have I ever said that I love sunsets????????????

Here's Karen (left) and Lorna (right) with my sister Vi.  She actually had a light jacket on.  It does get cool out there by the Sea after the sun goes down, believe it or not!!
The sib's :o)
And another pose of us
When we were walking to the car Michael told me to look down in the sandy area.  There was a cute little dog laying there.

2 comments:

Vi said...

Please give our thanks & appreciation to the church & Lorna for the flowers & the fruit!!!! They're such wonderful people!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I wrote a thank you note to the Church last Sunday from all of us.