Friday, January 20, 2012

Talking In the Public Bathroom

Leaving Minnesota for Colorado, I decide to make a stop at one of those rest areas along the Interstate.  I go in the washroom.  The first stall was taken, so I went in the second stall.  I just sat down when I hear a voice from the next stall saying,
"Hi there!  How's it going?"
Okay!  I am not the type to strike up conversations with strangers in the washrooms on the side of the road.  I didn't know what to say.  So finally I say,
"Not bad."
Then the voice says:
"So what are you doing?"
I am starting to find that a bit weird, but I say:
"Well, I'm going back to Colorado..."
Then I hear the person say all flustered:
"Look, I'll call you back.  Every time I ask you a question this idiot in the next stall keeps answering
 me!"

2 comments:

The caller from Colorado! ( Vi ) said...

That's funny!

Dorcas said...

Hello Colorado Caller.....
I liked it, too!!