Saturday, January 7, 2012

Privileges

Have you heard the saying, "Membership has privileges?"  Well, this morning I was tickled pink to have the "privilege" to go with a group of parents, the Principal and her husband, one teacher and Dennis to the Westin for breakfast.  Now for those of you who have visited us and have gone there for breakfast you know how good the food is!!  The others were having a meeting for our PTF (Parent Teacher Fellowship) for the school and I was invited to go.  There was no way that I would refuse that! haha!!  They have a buffet and a dear Jamaican gentleman that makes a mean omelet.  By the time I got up from the table and turned around the line to order an omelet was very long.  So I meandered down along the buffet and got some vanilla french toast and doctored it up with whipped cream, strawberries and syrup, a small spoonful of cheese/scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes and two pieces of sausage.  I ate that while the others talked business.  After eating that I waited a little while and checked to see how long the omelet line was.  Not many people were there, so off I went!  We've got to know the gentleman who prepares the omelets quite well as we've visited him several times over the past almost two years.  It was delicious as always as I have him put everything in it but the kitchen sink :o)  So, yes, being the Head Administrator's wife and/or Pastor's wife does have it's privileges!!

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
When you come down we'll take you there for breakfast!!