Friday, January 27, 2012

HELP ~ SEND SOME COLD AIR

YES!!  You read right!!  Please send us some cold air!!  When I came home work today and went to the kitchen I thought it was warmer than usual even though I had meat in the oven cooking.  I checked the thermomostat and it said 78 degrees.  We usually have it set at 77!  So, without looking I told Dennis it was 78 degrees and he said he didn't touch it.  A few minutes later I looked again and it was 79.  Then I checked and it was still set at 77.  Dennis went outside and checked the air handler and it's not working.  So, he called our friend at the A/C company and he's supposed to send someone out.  Hopefully it won't take them too long as we have company visiting from Ohio!!  HELP!!  Please send some cold air from the north!!

2 comments:

Vi said...

Sorry! We can't help too much. It was 57 here today & it's January. Just love it!!!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Wow! On January 27th?? Global warming :o)