Friday, March 29, 2013

Waiting!!

Yes, I'm anxiously waiting!  The table was all set last night, a lot of food prepared and still I'm waiting!!
Today I'm having several ladies from Church and School over for a special breakfast. Most of them don't know it, but today is my birthday!  When I realized I was off from work I decided I wanted to do something special for some of my friends on my "Special" day.  So, the time is getting closer, but in the mean time I am still waiting :o) 
I'll try to post some pictures of breakfast and my company later.  It's going to be a busy day as we have Good Friday Service at noon and then a catered meal following.  Then I'll be getting the suitcases packed as we fly to the States on Monday.  I can't wait!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dorcas! Love You,hk

Vi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY 55th BIRTHDAY, DEAR DORCAS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!! LOVE YOU!

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
Thank you!!
Love you, too!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thank you!! But you didn't have to put my "new" age on here!! :o)
Love you!!