Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunrise Service 2013

Our day started very early!  I woke up around 3:45 and didn't go back to sleep in fear of over sleeping!!  We left our Church around 5:30 and headed to the Red Bay Dock where several other Churches gathered.  Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of the crowd.  Each year that we go to this special service the attendance is really growing. 
Here is Dennis, Pastor Gracia and Pastor Bobb.  Other minister's were there as well with many of their congregation.
Pastor Gracia sharing
I wasn't sitting at the right place this year to get a good picture of the sunrise, but here it was peeking through the tree's.
Dennis
By now the sun was bright and rising in the sky!
My very favorite picture of the morning!!  I told Dennis it looks like a postcard!!
The Sea was so calm and quiet.  I was wishing that the waves would have been lapping in at the shore.  So peaceful!!
Happy Easter ~ HE IS RISEN!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is s beautiful picture.

Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Charlotte.....
When the time comes and we leave Cayman I sure will miss the beauty of it!! I love the last picture especially.