Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

 Happy birthday to the best Daddy in the whole wide world!!
It still doesn't seem possible that you aren't here to celebrate your special day with us, but I know you're having the best party up there in Heaven with Jesus and Mom, Thelma and Mattie plus so many of your friends!!
So many memories are flooding my mind as I sit here typing this.
I always had a good time when I was around you, but as I got older I realized how special you were and how privileged I was to be born to you and Mom!!
I will think of you often today, Daddy, and remember all the good times we had together over my lifetime with you.
And another Happy Birthday in Heaven!!
I love you!!
From your little girl,
Dorcas
And I think there's a lot of this going on in Heaven :o)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So well stated, Dorcas! Love & miss him and I too am sure he is enjoying his birthday, if there are birthdays in Heaven! Happy Birthday, Dad!
hk

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
Thank you! It just seems that Daddy should be here for his birthday! I put this on early this morning before going to work and then realized tomorrow is the 22nd! UGH!! I decided to let it on here ~ just a day early!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting & pics. So sad he's not here to celebrate, but his party's better than anyone we could afford. MISS & LOVE YOU FOREVER, DAD!!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

Great memories!

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Thankful for those memories!!

VIola, Viola, Viola, Viola said...

Sorry, Dorcas, guess I forgot to add my name

Dorcas said...

VIOLA, VIOLA, VIOLA, VIOLA.....
I wasn't sure if it was you or Jim :o) Now I know!!