Saturday, March 16, 2013

In Loving Memory of
Matthew James Killinger

It's still hard to find the words to describe what I want to say on this post!  Today, it's 7 years ago that my dear nephew, Matthew, left this world to be forever more pain free from cancer!!  It's just still hard to believe that he is gone.  As painful as it is for me just being an aunt to Matt, I can't even begin to imagine the pain that my brother and his wife, Jim and Cheryl, Matt's siblings, Michelle and Michael alone with Matt's wife, Lisa, and children Haley and Cameron are still feeling.  Yes, they say time has a way of healing, but losing someone you love so dearly and so young has got to be one of the worst pains that you can experience!!  Matt had such a kind way about him that everyone loved him.  You may not be here with us anymore, but your memories still flood our minds when we think of you.  We miss you so much!!  
I love you, Matt!!

Today I was listening to this song and hope that Matt's family will take the time to listen to the words.
You'll have to cut and paste
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYOJzX-bP4U

4 comments:

Vi said...

Thanks, Dorcas. It's hard to believe it's 7 yrs Matthew's gone from us. Our hearts are heavy with the emptiness. Can't begin to imagine the pain he suffered. You'll be in our hearts forever! WE MISS YOU, MATTHEW!!!!!





Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Such a loss for us left behind!!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine going through what he went through! He was a true trooper and fought hard. I know I sure miss him, but I know he is NOT remotely suffering any more, not will he ever!
Thanks for posting this, Dorcas! Love & Miss You, Matt!
Uncle Harold

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
He fought with all he had!!