Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Off to the Airport

Saturday, February 16th
It was a sad time for me when we had to make the trip to the airport to drop off my family!! 
We had such a good time while they were here!!  The time seemed to fly by.  I was hoping to make it slow down, but I think it speeded up!!
We did soooooo many fun things together and shared many, many laughs!!
And ate way tooooooooooo much :o)
You all come back soon so we can do it again!!  I miss you all and love you!!
And I have a lot more pictures to put on here that Michael took and some hilarious videos of our time at the Sea.  Stop back soon!!

4 comments:

Vi said...

I didn't want to leave either!!! It always goes WAY to fast! Thanks, guys, for the memories! IT WAS GREAT!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Yes, there were many, many memories made those few short days you all were here!!

Anonymous said...

They alllll look like they need a vacation to get rested up. Happy that you all had a great time. hk

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
Yes, I'm sure they were tired out because we were busy while they were here and probably a little sad to leave, too!