Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sports Day at WCA 2013

Tuesday, February 12th
I only stayed outside for our Sports Day this year for an hour or two as my family was here and we had things to do and places to go :o)  I did manage to get a few pictures though.
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
My sweet friend Britney
My sister's and I got to enjoy some kickball games!!  They are always very exciting as the kids love playing that.
And then who made an appearance, but my good friend Officer Sharon.  Here she is posing for me :o)
She has a great sense of humor!!
And here are three best friends who are also my little friends!
And then I had them step out into the sunlight for a better picture.  Left to right are:  Paris, Shaye and Britney.  After my family and I left for the day, poor little Britney walked in front of a boy who was kicking a soccer ball and it hit her right on the side of the head.  Dennis said he just panicked as he knew she was hurt really bad.  He said it threw her 3 ~ 4 feet into the air.  I called her dad after we got home and they took her to the ER to be examined.  She had a broken ear drum and blood in it, but she wasn't having pain!!
Here they were racing!

No comments: