Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dinner At Casa Nova

Monday, February 11th
We wanted to go to another restaurant on this particular evening, but the weather wasn't cooperating and we had rain showers off and on.  So, we opted to go to Casa Nova's instead and we ate outside on the deck which has a roof, but of course it didn't rain anymore :o)
Here are my two lovely sisters, but someone had her eyes closed!!
My wonderful nephew, Michael!!  This was his fourth or fifth trip to visit us!!
 Well, Jim, all I can say is that I'm glad you are far away now and can't hurt me for putting this on my blog :o))  Love you anyway!!
A much better picture :o)
Ahhh!!  Getting ready for Valentine's Day maybe?????
Well, this is about as good as it gets (as you'll see!)
Not looking at the camera
Someone was talking
Dennis and I
Other than the others at our table we had some really good entertainment :o)  This harpist was awesome!!

2 comments:

Vi said...

Great pics Sis! What a "GREAT" week together to make "MORE" memories!!! Be back next week! lol!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thanks Vi!! I really enjoyed having you all here. And yes, we made a ton of memories!! (I can't wait to post Friday's pics :o) Come one down. I'm ready ~ the beds have clean sheets, fresh, clean towels are hanging in the bathroom. You'll just have to clean first! Haha!! That's happening tomorrow as long as I'm not too tired after working a full day.