Monday, February 18, 2013

Helicopter Ride Over Grand Cayman

Wednesday, February 13th
When we were at Burger King getting something cool to drink some of my family walked over to check out the helicopter ride.  Four decided to go for it and take the plunge ~ well not literally!!
Who's taking a picture of who here? :o)
Mike talking to the pilot
Jim now talking to him
Getting in one by one
The pilot waiting for Jim to get in
Up . . . . .
Up . . . . .
and away they went.  They were gone for about 20 minutes taking a tour in the air of the Island.
Before long
they were
on their
way back!!

Waiting for the rotors to stop turning!
Finally, the doors opened
and the pilot stepped out.
He was kind and took their picture along side of the helicopter.  They had some interesting things to tell us!!
 

4 comments:

Jimm said...

I left my heart in Grand Cayman! from that trip!

Dorcas said...

Jim.....
I can't wait until we go up for our ride. There will be lots more pics on here!

Vi said...

You'll love this ride. Keep the camera rolling! So gld I did this. AWESOME!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I'm so anxious to do this that I cannot wait!! And I still can't believe you did it. You were so daring this trip. Not sure what got into you :o))