Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Family Arrived!

Finally, my family has made their arrival in Grand Cayman today!  They are glad to be in warmer climate :o)  Someone said, "It's hot!", but they are happy for this weather compared to what they've been having up north.
Fighting luggage
After Sunday dinner we sat around the table talking
The guys eating turtle cake and
the girls eating theirs!!  Vi playing Looky, Looky!!
Vi wanted me to take a "normal" picture after the one above.  That's as normal as it gets!!  Haha!!
No, they haven't lost it!!  They were looking at a new pod on this palm tree.  Pretty interesting these two are, but I love them!!
Come back tomorrow for more fun and pictures.  I'm looking forward to a week of a lot of laughter, fun and food.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soak up some sun for me!!! I wanna take you a jet ski ride, Dorcas!! Love You ALL & I hope you have a GREAT time!
hk

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
We miss you and wish you were here with us! Keep checking back for more pictures!
Love you,
Dorcas

Anonymous said...

At least photo shop me in your group shot........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL, TOO!!!
HK

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
I would if I could!! You may not be here, but you're in our hearts and thoughts :o) Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I KEEP CHECKING....FOR???
hk

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
I'm trying and working on my blog. Hopefully I can put some pictures on tonight. Busy, busy, busy! Miss you!!!

Jimm said...

What a WARM greeting! Good to be with you, Dorcas!

Dorcas said...

Jim.....
Haha!! Yes, as you know it was (is) very warm. So good to have you. Just wish it would've been longer!!