Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day ~ A Tribute To Our Soldiers


This is a tribute to our soldiers who have served in the Military over the years.  It is very touching!!  As you know, freedom isn't free.  Some gave, sacrificed and/or gave their life for our freedom.
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
There are thousands upon thousands that have lost their lives fighting for our freedom.  They never made it back home to their loved ones.  My Daddy's brother was killed in Germany in World War II.  I'm so thankful that my son, Brett, came back home safe after serving three deployments!!  My brother, Jim, made it safely home after serving in Vietnam and also my nephew, Buddy, who served.  But there are so many Mother's sons or daughters who don't come home alive and my heart aches for them!!  Thanks to all who are/have served our great Country!!  I came across this video and wanted to share it with you.


No comments: