Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Peek At What the Garage Looked Like :o)

It was almost like Christmas as I opened and sorted!!
I hadn't seen my stuff for over three years.  A lot of tubs I didn't even unpack as I don't have near all my furniture, etc. to put it in.  I can't wait to get a china cabinet, curios and all the other goodies!
And this was written on the outside of one of the boxes!!  Did I ever laugh!!  Compliments of my friend Theresa in Ohio when she was helping me pack to move from there :o)
And when I unpacked this little critter it brought a smile to my face!  Mom and Daddy had given this to me several years ago :o)
The garage looks a lot better now.  In fact, what is left in there is all stacked up until another time and our "new" to us car is actually parked in the garage.  We got Dennis' parents Chevy Impala which isn't that old and has very few miles on it!  Oh, another Chevy Impala!!  I love 'em.

4 comments:

Vi said...

The answer is NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Oh, my goodness!! When I read that on the side of that box I cracked up! Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys never cease to make me laugh!!! I will take another nephew or niece!!! hk

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
That was my friend Theresa in Ohio who wrote that about Vi!!