Friday, May 3, 2013

Fun Pictures :o)

I laughed when I saw these different things and had to take a picture of each of them :o)
~      ~     ~     ~
We have three bedrooms altogether and Dennis laid one of the deer mounts on the floor in his "Man Cave" room.
I loved this!  Dennis' mother gave me her picture of Brett and Brandon several years ago from when they were really little and when I took the plastic off just a little to see what the picture was it was like they were peeking out at me :o)  I thought it was soooo cute!!   
This was Dennis' dad's gun case and the guys first set it in the kitchen as we weren't sure where we wanted it.  I couldn't resist getting a picture of a gun case sitting in the kitchen!  Only in West Virginia :o)))  But just to let you know it was moved to the "Man Cave" before we left.

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
It's not there anymore!! :o))