Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunday Dinner

Can you guess what I made for Sunday dinner??  No idea right??  :o)

After not having cabbage with potatoes and ham for several months I decided that would be our Sunday dinner when . . . . . 
I went to the grocery store on Saturday and saw they had cabbage on sale for $.29 per lb. and the ham slices were on sale for a little over $4.00.  After not having this for a long time it was delicious!!  This was a meal that we had several times (and I mean several) when we were dieting!!  It won't be long until we doing that again.

3 comments:

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
It was very good and there's enough left to warm up for another meal!

Vi said...

Looks scrumptious! Haven't had that for a long time. Can't have the ham for the salt.

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Could you make that and not put in the ham? I know it's not the same, but we ate a lot of that w/o the ham. It's still better than the same old same old!! Can you have the cabbage?