Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hangin' Around

A little while ago, I looked out the french doors in our dining room to our enclosed porch . . . . .
and I saw . . . . .  
this Iguana hanging on the screen.  First I got a few pictures and then got the broom, went over and touched it from the inside :o) and it jumped to the ground and ran off!!  It probably would have ruined the screen with it's claws if I hadn't done that! 
Then I looked another direction on the screen . . . . . 
and saw these little orange worms!!  YUCK!!  Not sure what they are as I've never seen them here before!
And when I looked out at my pooch he was up in the tree.  I had went out earlier because I heard him whining and crying.  The first time his chain was all tangled around those little shoots from the tree trunk.  Later, he was up there again.  Dennis went out and cut those shoots off.  You just never know what you'll see "hangin' around" here!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are dogs allowed on the beach there?


Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Charlotte.....
I'm sure it's okay on the public beaches, but doubt it seriously on the private ones.