Monday, May 16, 2011

Still Dieting ~ Weight Loss

When I was in the States a few weeks ago my diet fell by the wayside several times.  I didn't even want to think of getting on the scales when we got home, but a day or so later I did to find out I didn't gain any weight!  That alone was amazing :o)  This morning I got back on them again to check and much to my surprise I've lost more.  I'm now up to a wonderful weight loss of 30 lbs!!  I'm so proud of myself as I've never been able to stay focused this long before to accomplish this.  I'm still going to work at it and see how many more of these unwanted pounds I can shed!!  Just had to share my exciting news with you all out there!
At this point my scale really isn't saying "OUCH" so much as "YEAH!!"

2 comments:

Vi said...

CONGRATS, SIS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thanks!! I'm still working on it. Just had a chef salad for dinner.