Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sharing Jello and My Sleeping Beauties

We're home from Virginia & what a fun, busy trip!!  I'd like to finish our trip to Tampa about a month ago as I still have a lot of pictures from then :o)

~     ~     ~     ~     ~
Dennis aka Pappy sharing some of his jello with Caden & Jordan
 Look at this Messy Marvin :o)
 And another
 Here are some pictures I snapped of my Sleeping Beauties
 We made a bed for Caden on the floor and one night I woke up and couldn't find him.  He had squirmed under Jordan's crib while he was sleeping!!
 Oh no!  An awake beauty!!

My niece, Teresa, had gotten this little walker toy for Caden at Christmas several years ago.  Now Jordan has taken off using it.  It won't be long until he puts it aside and takes off on his own!!

2 comments:

Vi said...

Good girl! Ate your jello while away from home. Love the pics of the boys.

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Well, it's confession time, I see! No, I made the jello and Dennis ate it. Good for him :o)