Saturday, September 11, 2010

Thank You For Your Prayers For Jordan




I just talked to Karissa and the tests for Jordan came out good!! But the doctor is going to check him every month to make sure nothing is going on. Thank you to those of you who prayed for him. I hope all continues to go well for him!!

Another picture that I love!! Karissa had the boys to a high school football game last night. It looks like it was cool. Oh, how I'd like to know what "cool" feels like :o)) I can't believe I have to wait over three more long months until I see my little men!! They are growing way to fast!!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

there should be a law that you have to see, kiss and hold your grandchildren every day...what do you think???

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
I agree 100%! I was just thinking the other day that we won't get to see the boys for over 3 more months! That hurts so bad. I hate not getting to see them even if it's on Skype :o( Karissa is so good about sending us pictures. Jordan is really growing & is a little chunk! When will you get to see Joseph again?

Jeanne said...

maybe in the Spring...around April..
Hannah is expecting again...:)
Hopefully it will be a little girl...

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Oh, that's great! And that's such exciting news about Eric & Hannah expecting a new baby. Congrats to all!! And I hope it's a girl, too:o)