Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Please Pray For Baby Jordan

Today while I was at work and Dennis was in his office, our daughter~in~law called and left a message saying for us to call her as she had taken baby Jordan to the doctor. So, as soon as I heard that I called over to Dennis to come home that we needed to make a phone call. He came home soon after and we called Karissa. She had taken the baby to the doctor and there are some major concerns. From the doctor's observation and Karissa told the pediatrician there's a real concern that his little hips may be out of joint! Karissa said he cries when she lifts his legs to change his diaper. He cried when the doctor moved them around also. Next Tuesday, Jordan goes for a MRI and X-rays to see what the problem may be. Please, please pray that nothing will show up on these tests and that if there is something there right now that God will touch and heal his little body. He just turned 1 month old on August 31st. It is so pitiful that I got all teary eyed when I heard this. I just feel so bad that I can't be there to help Karissa with the boys right now!! I'll try to update more when I have the time. Thanks!
Isn't the picture adorable?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dorcas: So sorry to hear there may be a problem, but hopefully not too major. Will keep everyone in my prayers.

Love you,
Charlotte

Vi said...

So sorry to hear about Jordan. You're so far away! Your family will definitely be in our thoughts & prayers.

Dorcas said...

Charlotte.....
Thank you! As you can only imagine we're very concerned and hurting because we aren't there!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thanks so much! Yes, that's really bothering me a lot since we found out about the baby!

Jeanne said...

so sorry Dorcas...
It hurts us to know they are hurting..
keep us updated..

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Thank you, my friend!! He had his tests today and hopefully we'll hear before the weekend. I'll put an update on here when Karissa calls us!