Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nine Years Ago Today



Let Us Never Forget!!
9/1/01

It doesn't even seen possible that nine years ago today the Towers came crashing down, the plane crashed near Somerset, PA and the plane crashed into the Pentagon!! Nine years!! Do you remember where you were when this was all happening? I sure do! I was in a big Church by myself working in the office when I heard on the radio that a plane had just crashed into the first tower. In just a few minutes time, another plane crashed into the other tower. I was so scared that I left my office and went home as fast as I could possibly get there. A little while later, the plane crashed in Somerset and then the terrible tragedy happened in Washington D.C. Our country has forever been changed because of what happened that day! So many lives were lost and many scarred for life. So, so sad!!

No comments: