Saturday, June 26, 2010

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

There's only one way to leave here and that's on a jet plane :o) Tomorrow morning around 7:00 we'll be heading to the good 'ole United States!! I'm so excited!! We haven't been to the States since April and I'm having shopping withdraw after all this time. I hope we don't have any trouble leaving here, because we're having a lot of bad weather with lots of rain (which we really need) and winds. The weather man said it could turn into a tropical storm. When I got up this morning and looked across to the Sea, it is really churning and even has white caps! I hope tomorrow morning that God will just calm the winds so we can lift off.
Our Principal, Sonia, and Dennis have to take Administrator's Training next week Monday through Friday with it being from 8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm. We've been told it's pretty grueling and they even could possibly have homework! WOW!! While they are in training, I'll be shopping until I drop :o) I'm also taking some of my scrapbooking supplies to work on Brett's last deployment to Afghanistan. I figured I better get busy on that before he leaves again! So, while I will be having a rather quiet and relaxing next several days Dennis and our wonderful friend will be knee deep in studying.
We will end the trip rather up beat and exciting by making a stop in Tampa to see my Little Man and his parents. I can't wait to just pick him up and dance around with him in my arms while telling him how much I love him and have missed him! I can feel the excitement already. I can't wait.
I will be taking my laptop with me as I'm working on Youth Camp lodging and that's something I must keep up on. So, I will try to maybe take the time out from shopping and scrapping to keep you updated on life. I have lots of things to write about that have happened in the past several weeks, too. So, I'll have to see how wrapped up I get in the activities of next week on how well I do with new posts!! Hope you all have a great day!!

2 comments:

Vi said...

WELCOME BACK TO THE U S A! Sure wish Pa was part of this trip. Can't wait to see you! Safe travels. Try to hold yourself back from too much shopping, LOL!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thank you!! I can't wait!! And for shopping ~ well, I'll do my best :o) I'll be in PA before you know it the way time is passing us by!!