Wednesday, June 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MAN ~ CADEN ANDREW

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear, Caden!
Happy Birthday to You!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To my dear Caden,
It's so hard to believe that you are 3 years old today. And harder yet that I'm not there to celebrate with you :o( It won't be long now until Grammy & Pap come to spend a day with you and then we will party in the short time we're together, okay? I can't wait to pick you up ~ squeeze you really, really tight and kiss you!! You're so special to us. When I'm having a bad day, all I need to do is think of you and you bring a big smile to my face and make my heart so happy. You make this Grammy's heart go pitter patter! I wish we lived close to you. It's so hard not getting to see you in person like we used to be able to and to play with you! But at least we can talk to you on Skype!! I miss you so much and hope you have a wonderful and Happy Birthday!!!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Here are some pictures that Brett & Karissa sent to us today!!
He's the cutest thing this side of Heaven :o))
I love this one!!
And this one!
A big boy!
His Daddy & Mommy had his party a little over a week ago. His cake looks so adorable with those big construction vehicles on it. That's what he picked out :o)
Time to open presents. The best time of the party for a child!
I love you Caden Andrew!!






4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday Caden..
Your so cute...

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Thanks friend!!

Vi said...

Cute Kiddo!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Six more days and I'll be seeing that cute kiddo!! I can't wait!!