Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy 33rd Anniversary To Us

I can't believe that 33 years ago I became Mrs. Dennis McCoy!! I told Dennis this morning that I never dreamed those many years ago that we'd go the many places where life has led us thus far. We've lived in Pennsylvania, New York and Ohio. Now we're being privileged to live in the Cayman Islands. Who would've thunk it? :o) Not me, that's for sure. It's amazing the places you'll go in life when you follow God's guidance. We couldn't be any happier than we are right now knowing we are right where we're supposed to be!! Dennis took me out for a nice lunch today where we could watch the Sea. Then again, a lot of the places here you can enjoy watching the beautiful water while dining. Today it was so calm not hard a ripple out there. So awesome!! Yes, we've had our ups and downs in our life together, but who hasn't? Again, it's been good. What a life!! Happy Anniversary Dennis ~ I love you more today than I did 33 years ago!!

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy Anniversary you two...
I'm sure you'll be celebrating with a beautiful sunset and watching the tide come in over the Carribbean...oh how romantic...
Best Wishes for many more happy years together..
Love you both...

Vi said...

HAPPY 33RD ANNIVERSARY! May you be blessed with at least another 33!

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Thank you!! We actually had lunch together as tonight was the Father/Son Banquet. And I ended up going to the Church for a couple different reasons to help some people who needed me. Next week we plan to go to really nice dinner. I can't wait!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Thanks so much!! Wow!! Another 33 years I will be really, really old and wrinkled more than now:o)

kmargo said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!! I am glad you had a good day! Miss you all!

Dorcas said...

Kari.....
Thanks!! Hope to celebrate this week one day when things slow down some :o) Miss you, too!

The Canfield Family said...

The amazing thing is that you guys don't look any older than when you left NY!

Dorcas said...

Doug.....
Thanks!! You are too funny. Maybe the picture is deceiving :o) Thanks for being so kind!! Hope you all are doing well.