Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Guest Bathroom

I have a story to tell you about the things pictured in the following three pictures.  Go to the end to read it!
 

Before we even looked at our house, we had stopped at a store for Dennis and Brett to buy their fishing licenses since that's what they were going to be doing most of the time in West Virginia.  When we walked into the store there were several tables set up with a lot of items on clearance and if you know anything about me I like a gooooood deal!!  Well, believe me when I tell you that there were some things there just waiting for me :o)  I got the shower curtain, the shower curtain rings, ceramic trash can, tooth brush holder and soap pump for almost $40.00 off the original price.  I was soooo excited and I love my steal of a deal.  I want to keep my eye out for something with a woods/cabin theme to change out maybe in the winter time when we are moved there permanently.

2 comments:

Vi said...

Love your Cayman bathroom. That way you'll think you're still on the island.

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I almost brought the bathroom stuff back here to Cayman with me. I hope to change it when I find what I want later to make it mountainish :o)