Sunday, April 21, 2013

April Birthday's

These members of my family have or will be celebrating their birthday's this month.  I hope you enjoy the pictures :o)
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
Cheryl, my sister~in~law, celebrated her birthday on the 6th.  She was standing beside her car.
My nephew, Buddy, celebrated his birthday on the 9th.  Sorry I can't find any pictures here in Cayman of you, but none the less you are loved and special to me!!
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
Cameron, my great~nephew, celebrated his birthday on the 10th and turned 13 years old.  Oh, no!  Another teenager.  He's pictured with his Daddy, Mommy, sister Haley, his Pop~Pop, Mom~Mom and Great~Pop~Pop and Great~Mom~Mom.
My niece, Michelle, will be celebrating her birthday on the 23rd.  She is married and the mother of three adorable kiddos, so you can tell this picture is from a few years ago :o)  She's the one in the middle and is waving.
We hope you all have had/will have a very Happy Birthday!!

6 comments:

vi said...

Correction! Cameron was 12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL YOU APRIL-ITES

Dorcas said...

To Whom It May Concern.....
Cameron turned 11 and not 12 or 13!! Sorry about that!!

Anonymous said...

Had me worried. I'm thinking there's no way Cameron is 13 alteady.

Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Charlotte.....
Haha!! Sorry about that. I didn't think so either but sure messed that up!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Michelle and Cameron...whether it's 11-12 or 13 or 40....HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....LOVE & MISS YOU ALLLLLL!!! Unc...h

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
Haha!!