Sunday, April 21, 2013

Seven Years Ago

Seven years ago on April 2nd my dear oldest sister, Thelma, left this world for another where there is no cancer or sickness!!  She'll never be sick again!!  What an awesome thought after all she went through the last couple years of her life.  I remember praying when she was so low and my dear Mother's birthday was approaching on April 1st that nothing would happen on that day.  She held on until the next day.  I miss our dear Thelma so much!!  It just doesn't seem possible that she left us seven years ago.  You'll forever be in my thoughts and memories, Thelma!!
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
A picture from her earlier days
And posing with Mom and Daddy 1 ~ 1 1/2 years before she passed away. 

4 comments:

vi said...

Always loved that pic. Really miss her!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Which picture?

Anonymous said...

I miss all 3 of them....all 4 of them!! h

Dorcas said...

Harold.....
Me too!!