Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mountain Goats

As we were winding up the mountain you can see in the pictures that we were way above the tree line.  We wanted to see some wild animals so bad and then Dennis spotted some!  There was a flock of mountain goats way off.  So, Brett turned around and went back to the area from where we had just come!
There we had a better view
They were soooooo cute!!
I think I counted 17 of them
Once again, Karissa, the boys and I just had to get out of the van for a better view!  It was sooooo cold!
Checking out the mountain goats
Karissa and her boys
By now, other people had stopped, too!
Finally, they were coming down the mountain side closer to us! 
And even closer!
How neat!!
The little one's were just running and skipping around :o)
I wasn't the only one taking pictures! haha!!
 

2 comments:

Vi said...

Reminds me of the climb up Mt Washington although we didn't see mt goats there. You'll have to ask Teresa about their encounter with a deer this past weekend @ the mts??????

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Oh, Mt. Washington! I'll never forget that. I was on the floor of the backseat of the car. That was terrible!!
Did Teresa and Donald feed the deer breakfast at the table?