Monday, September 17, 2012

Denver Aquarium #1

*Please note ~ there may be a lot of pictures on the following posts that don't interest you, but I'm putting them on especially for Caden and Jordan.
~     ~     ~     ~     ~
The entrance to the Aquarium in Denver
After we purchased our tickets we were off to check it out. 
Going up the escalator.
Jordan taking is turn at "the wheel" :o)
Caden posing for his Mom to take his picture
and then Grammy.
Dennis was taking a picture for Karissa on her phone.  I wish I would've waited as it would have been sooooo good if they were all looking at my camera.  Oh, well!  It still turned out good!!
This eagle was fake, but was mechanical and would turn it's head.  Someone that worked there told us it really got the otter's attention the first couple of days after it was put on display!
Caden checking out those huge fish!
An otter that happened to get out of the water to have it's picture taken.
 
The "Dad's" checking out the fish
We got to watch this person . . . . .
feed the fish.  Pretty neat!
 

7 comments:

Vi said...

NICE! The guy feeding the fish looks like the guy in Cayman outside the boat window.lol!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Haha! You mean on the submarine?

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Thank you! Good to hear from you again!

Jeanne Kuhns said...

I'm right here watching everything your doing

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
I'm glad someone looks at my blog beside Vi!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I look at it, but since you hadn't updated it for a while, I didn't look for a few days...
Vi will have to get her brown book out to see what the difference is between a boat and a submarine...lol

Dorcas said...

Anonymous (HK).....
Well, I'm glad you read it! Sometimes I feel like Vi is the only one who reads my blog which I'm glad she does!! And speaking of her have you ever seen her BROWN BOOK? Soon she's going to have to start Volume II. It's a pretty interesting book. I wish I had the time to sit down and look at it from the beginning to the end.