Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Matt!!

 
 
Dear Matthew,
I can't believe that today is your birthday again and you aren't here to celebrate with us!  I know you're having the best birthday ever in Heaven, but it just doesn't seem right.  We have to just trust God and believe He does all things well, but we still miss you!  The physical separation of missing you just never goes away.  You were one great guy!!  So, have a great birthday in Heaven today.  Tell Mom~Mom, Pop~Pop and Aunt Thelma hello.  I'll see you all one day!!
Love you,
Aunt Dorcas

4 comments:

Aunt Vi said...

MISS YOU SO MUCH MATTHEW! HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY!YOU'LL ALWAYS HOLD A PLACE IN OUR HEARTS! LUV YOU!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
It still doesn't seem real that Matt and our other family members have left us!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, VI! I still miss and Love them VERY MUCH!!! Happy Birthday Matthew....I'm SURE it is VERY happy!
I Love You!
Uncle Harold

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you had an awesome birthday, Matt. Sure have been thinking about you.

Love & miss you.
Aunt Charlotte