Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Our Old Home

When we left Brandon up in Cleveland we were on our way back to West Virginia for a few days for some doctor appointments before heading out West.  On our way, I told Dennis I'd like to go by our home where we lived for over 12 years while we pastored in Barberton.  It was only a 1/2 mile or so off the main road.  It brought back a lot of memories!  I couldn't get over how bad the lawn looks!!  It was horrible, but I do know they haven't had a lot of rain in that area.  The new owners have made some changes, but it still looked pretty much the same!

4 comments:

Vi said...

M E M O R I E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Yes, so true!!

Anonymous said...

That is exactly what I was thinking Vi!

Dorcas said...

Anonymous.....
Lots of memories!!