Monday, August 20, 2012

Getting Ready and Gone

We had some big plans with Brett and his family!!  Dennis and I had decided that we were going to rent a mini van and take them up to Denver, Colorado for four nights.  But first . . . . .
G~Force must be fed
Somebody passed GO and collected his Cayman money even though we weren't playing Monopoly:o)
And my Little Ham was chugging down his YooHoo chocolate milk!!
Finally, everything was packed in the van including my precious cargo who shared the back seat with me although Jordan didn't stay there too long.
We drove through the base housing
Look at these beautiful mountains in New Mexico.
Then we passed this museum with planes outside!
And off we were on our way to Denver.
Lots and lots of pictures to come in the coming days or maybe even weeks!
What a great time we had.


2 comments:

Vi said...

Great pics, Sis!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I can't imagine living without a camera!!