Sunday, July 4, 2010

Spending A Little Time With Brett

Unfortunately, Brett wasn't able to get off work on Saturday. So, after our "birthday bash" with Caden, we took off and went on base to have lunch with Brett. He told us to go to the food court by the Commissary to which he called and we met him outside.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Being silly ~ as usual :o)) My Little Man cheezing it up for Grammy!!
Brett told us to follow him to the building where he was working and there was a nice pavillon with picnic tables. So, we sat here with him for about 30 minutes or so before we had to leave to go to the airport.
Deep in thought about something but I love the seriousness of his adorable face!!

Caden with his Daddy

One handsome Airman!!
Ahhh!! I love these guys so much!!
I tear up when I look at this picture of Brett & Caden! You see, they haven't told Caden that his Daddy is leaving for many, many months. They will both be heart broken as he loves his Daddy soooooooooo much!! Brett is such a good Dad!!
We didn't get to be with Brett too long but we'll be seeing them all again in a little over one week!! I can't wait :o))

4 comments:

Aunt Vi said...

Lookin' good, Brett! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO TO KEEP US FREE! STAY SAFE! Love ya!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I know I'm partial, but doesn't he look good?? One handsome dude!!

Anonymous said...

Great pix. You can really tell he loves his Daddy. So glad you got to visit w/them, even if it was brief.

Love,
Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Charlotte,
He's his Daddy's boy!!