Friday, July 9, 2010

More Goodies

I decided to make a vegetable pizza and was it ever worth the time and effort put into it!!
Yummy!! A scrumptious cheesecake that is now history!! I beat the cream cheese mixture so long that it was really fluffy. I had to much to put into the springform pan and put the remainder in this casserole dish :o) As you can see, someone(s) got into this and it didn't last too long!!
And a batch of brownies!!
Of course, I took out all the sugar and calories in the above :o)

4 comments:

Vi said...

Food looks yummy as usual. NO SALT ADDED!!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Nope!! I'll cook & bake for you when you come, too!!

Jeanne said...

uummm..everything looks soooo delicious..I love veggie pizza and cheescake..and cheese period...
make some when we come too ok?

Dorcas said...

Jeanne.....
Yep!! You come and I'll cook and bake for you, too :O)) Just have to let me know ahead of time!!