Monday, February 27, 2012

So Happy and Thankful For Skype

Although sometimes it isn't always the clearest, I love that we are able to see our Grand~Kiddo's!!  Sometimes Caden will run up to the camera and say, "Look, Grammy!" and sticks his thumb in his mouth :o)  What a tease!!
Then Brett was telling us that Jordan started jumping off the sofa.  So, both of the boys were doing it for us.  I don't think Jordan is afraid of anything! 
Brett usually pulls a chair right up to the computer/camera for Jordan.  Most of the time he gets into and does things to the computer that he shouldn't be doing.  Once and a while, he even knocks us off line :o)  We just call each other back.  He's a little hoot!! 
Since our good friend, Amit, left Cayman we are so happy to be able to talk to him by way of Skype, too.  Dennis & he are best buds!!  I seem to get to talk to him more than Dennis as sometimes when he calls Dennis isn't home.  He was showing us some pictures.  This one was from Valentine's Day when some secret admires gave him bottles of CRUSH soda/pop with heart shaped notes!! haha!! 
He says he loves Miss Dorcas' pumpkin roll and that I'm okay!  Forget about loving me ~ just my pumpkin roll.  What a guy!!  Oh, how we miss him. 
He's so special to us and when we go to the States we're hoping that we'll be able to spend some time with him!! 
We love & miss you Amit!!
You may be gone from Cayman, but you'll always be in our hearts!!

2 comments:

Vi said...

Glad you can skype. I'm sure that makes you feel a little closer to the boys. Amit looks great. Where is he in the states?

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
It does help! So sorry about last night when you called. I had just got on with them. Yes, Amit never changes. We miss him so much. He's not real far from you! I'll email you more about him as I don't want to put too much personal stuff online.