Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fun Photos From Tuesday's Sports Day

Here are some more fun photos
Dennis with three of his litte admirer's again :o)
Left to right:
Paris, Britney & Shaye
Two of the Teams ~ The Ranger's in red & The Warrior's in yellow
Stephon (Jr.) is in 1st grade and riding piggy back on his Daddy who is also Stephon (Sr.)
Another of my lil' buddies ~ Dante
Dante again ~ I love his beautiful smile!!
ThiyRu ~ oh, is he ever ornery!!  But I love him!!
This is Bruce who comes to our Church.  His little girl is in 1st grade this year.  I told him I was taking his picture because he had a pink Princess bag on his shoulder :o)
LaTorae and Ali
My dear friend, Miss Samms!  I asked her who she was bowing down to :o)
This is Jaeden!!  He's one little chubby fellow, but is he ever a good sports player!!
Students, staff and parents

2 comments:

Vi said...

Miss Samms looks like she's standing in a hole.

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
Yes, it does, but really she was on her knees.