Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Birthday to My Sister Charlotte


Dear Charlotte,
Where, oh, where do I begin???  First things first, right??  I want to wish you a great big Happy Birthday!!  Boy, do I wish I was in Wisconsin right now to help you celebrate.  We'd party alright!!  I can't believe that you're 29!!  Where does time go when you're having fun???
I think the Paparazzi was out at the stadium taking pictures this particular day :o)
Some people are just down right animal lovers!!  Can you believe it???????  You'll do anything to make us laugh!!  (I have more pictures to prove that, you know??)
You always have such a beautiful smile that you share with others
I'm glad that you are my sister!!!  In fact, you are "one" of my favorite sisters even though you couldn't tell it in the picture below :o)
And here you are doing some modeling for the Paparazzi!!  They just keep following you around :o)
And last but not least, here you were posing for another photographer many, many years ago!!
Okay, now on a more serious note!!  You really are "one" of my favorite sisters!!  I love you so much and miss you.  Even though I can't come to be with you on your special day it won't be long now until you're down here in Cayman with me.  We'll just celebrate about a month or little more later.  That's okay with me and I'm sure you won't mind either!!  Thanks for all you've ever done for me.  Words can't express my feelings for you.  I hope you have the best birthday ever!!  And please, get well soon!!  Sorry you're so sick for your birthday!!
Love you bunches,
Dorcas


6 comments:

Vi said...

What a beautiful sister. Love the pics. What grade was that pic taken? Was it at Limeville school?Charlotte, I hope you have a blessed birthday & that I wasn't too much of a pain!!!!It was all done with love,sis!Like Dorcas said, we'll have a real party next month. Hope you're feeling better! Lots of love!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
You'll have to ask Charlotte when and what year the school picture was taken, I don't know. And when you all come down it will be one big party :o))

Anonymous said...

Thanks, everybody for all the wonderful and numerous wishes. It was lots of fun. I, too, wish I felt better, but I'm coming along.

Have no idea when that school picture was taken. Seems odd that I was wearing my coat. I was older than third grade, I believe, so it was probably at Gap Consolidated!

Any idea where the 1st pic was taken, Dorcas?

Thanks again, you all!!! I love you so much!!!

Charlotte

Dorcas said...

Hello Birthday Girl.....
Glad you got to stop by and take the time to read your birthday post! I sure don't have any idea about your school picture. Just thought it looked fun :o) The picture was in Mom's big red photo album that I'm wanting to work on. The other pic you asked about was one of the last year's that we lived in Ohio and everyone was at our home for Thanksgiving. It was on Black Friday at the Summitt Mall in Fairlawn when we had taken a break from shopping to grab something to eat :o) And we all love you, too!! One more time, Happy Birthday!!

Jimm said...

We are soooooooo happy to have so many wonderful sisters! You all are special. Love you all. And yes, again, Happy Birthday, Char!

Jimm and Cheryl

Dorcas said...

Jimm.....
I wonder if anybody has wished her Happy Birthday lately :o) haha!!