Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rum Point #2

When we left the other area at Rum Point, we drove around and ended up here at this little secluded spot.  We had found it one other time and I just love it here.
One day soon I'm hoping to bring Caden to Cayman and this is a perfect spot to take him swimming in the Sea as it's not deep at all here!
Another view!  I just love the different colored painted tree trunks!!  So Islandish :o)) (Click on the picture to see)
A cute little pavillion to sit and chat!  Come on down!!

4 comments:

Vi said...

GREAT PICS! WISH I WAS THERE!!!!!!

Dorcas said...

Vi.....
I wish you were here, too! Come on down and we'll go to Rum Point and get in the beautiful Sea. The water is as warm as bath water!!

Jimm said...

Lovely photos. Wish we were there too! Hope we can return sometime.

Dorcas said...

Jimm.....
Have you seen Mike's pictures yet?? And when did you say you were coming down????? Make it soon!!